BakuWorld Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawlers can come here to talk about Bakugan all they want! Bakugan may have ended, but we want it back! Join us to support the return!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top Tier Teams

+3
Jubilee
augustus1000
RagerBlade
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Top Tier Teams Empty Top Tier Teams Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:03 pm

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

It's time we find what three Bakugan work together best. Please tell us your best team. List your three Bakugan and their attributes, the cards you used along with effects. Make sure to tell us your strategy. Good teams will be listed here.

https://bakuworld.forumotion.net

2Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 am

augustus1000

augustus1000

mine are-
subterra glotronoid 750g
aquos ballista 1020g
aquos dual hydranoid
gate cards-
lure with fire
fire dodge
twisted heat
ability cards-
glotronoid
double trap
peek

3Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:10 am

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

Do you have any tests against other teams?

4Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:50 pm

augustus1000

augustus1000

yeah i beat both of my friends easily

5Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:35 pm

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

What are their teams?

6Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:22 am

Jubilee

As with all games there is a meta, regardless of if it is established or nor. So we have to test various decks until we find a general sketch of the top tier. Unless of course we already have a tier list.

7Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:27 am

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

No we are still drafting a list.

8Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:29 am

Jubilee

Need help, or nah.

9Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:30 am

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

Of course we need help! We need all the help we can get!

10Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:38 am

Ryûzaki

Ryûzaki

Okay guys, just gonna say, we need rules on this. Let's all first take our time and look for strong Bakugan (G power) and cards that go with them. We'd only need one of each attribute. Then we can have a base to test on, giving us more options.

11Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:38 am

Flambo

Flambo

I like to use a Pyrus team my bakugan are:

Pyrus Commandix Dragonoid 950G

Pyrus Lumitroid 750G

Pyrus Fangoid 720G

My Gate Cards are:

Gate of Fire (silver)

Glamour Gate (gold)

Calming Earth (copper)

I have a Nukix gear along with a few bakunano (I forgot their names...)

I could REALLY use a Pyrus Trap that has a Subterra Attribute on it. That would make this team perfect.

12Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:41 am

Jubilee

Oh, well what do you need, just testing right, I'm sure I could re stock my bakugan collection and help, I'll talk to you when I have some good setups
Actually just, gp power doesn't cut it, as there are trick decks that use g power swaps and alternative wins, just the g power doesn't help at all.
We need to determine a set of decks first, and put the bakugan In them.

13Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:42 am

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

I agree with Ryu on this. We need explanations on how you use them. Just throwing names out there isn't going to do much. So I think we should post Bakugan along with their G's. Same with the Battle Gear, and BakuNano. Also tell us what your abilities do.

14Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:44 am

Jubilee

That is a fairly good deck, but mono color can be stomped as many can just work around the strategy, what are your red blue green cards (can't remember the name, probably trap cards though)

15Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Twinstar

Twinstar

This is the team I used to win 2 Toys "R" Us tournaments back in the day. Note that for the cards the G-Power boosts are written (Pyrus/Hydros/Subterra/Haos/Darkus/Ventus). A hyphen denotes that the attribute doesn't get a bonus from the card.

The Team:

Strategy:

So while I don't have any real tests to back this up, I explained the strategy and synergy this team has pretty thoroughly. If I have time later I'll search through some of my other stuff and see if I find anything that counters this.

16Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Jubilee

Twinstar wrote:This is the team I used to win 2 Toys "R" Us tournaments back in the day. Note that for the cards the G-Power boosts are written (Pyrus/Hydros/Subterra/Haos/Darkus/Ventus). A hyphen denotes that the attribute doesn't get a bonus from the card.

The Team:

Strategy:

So while I don't have any real tests to back this up, I explained the strategy and synergy this team has pretty thoroughly.  If I have time later I'll search through some of my other stuff and see if I find anything that counters this.
Not bad, that is a very good strat imo, but I do run g power swaps from time to time they pretty much guarantee a win when used. This is one of the teams I was talking about where g power is easily manipulated with alt win conditions, causing people to either lose or waste resources.

17Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:50 pm

SupremeDragon16

SupremeDragon16

This maybe be a little off topic asnd I apologize for it, but we seriously need to brawl!

18Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:49 am

Flambo

Flambo

I can't believe I forgot the ability cards...

OK, here they are:

Red: Hurricane of fire-it allows me to place a pyrus or ventus bakugan on a gate card that already has an opponent's bakugan on it.

Green: Champion Shun- I got this card at the toys r us event the bakugan battle league. This card is incredible. It allows me to switch the gate card during a battle with one from my used pile.

Blue: Burning Sands-This card gives pyrus bakugan 80gs BUT if there is a bakugan trap in the battle that 80 is doubled to 160gs.

Now let me explain my gate cards

Gate of Fire is just your basic silver card. It gives pyrus bakugan 150gs

Glamour Gate(gold card) gives pyrus bakugan 200gs while giving all bakugan 100gs for each special treatment bakugan they have in the game.

Calming Earth (copper card) now here's where the strategy comes in. This gate card gives only 20gs to pyrus bakugan. But unless there is a subterra bakugan in the battle, the lowest g-power wins. But what if I'm the highest g-power? I get out a pyrus bakugan trap that has a subterra symbol on it so I can change my attribute and reverse the Gate Card in my favor. Plus, my Burning Sands ability card also gives subterra 80gs. But since I have a trap that will give me a power boost of 160gs.

19Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:27 pm

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

I can't be testing at this point, but keep up the discussion and I say we use some chance Bakugan as well.  Razenoid is pretty good, and I think we should make a deck with him.

Also guys how are we going to organize the list? By Attribute or by something else?

20Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Flambo

Flambo

We could organize the list by season, Season 1, then New Vestroia, then Gundalian Invaders, then Mechtanium Surge, then finally BakuTech.

21Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:01 pm

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

Well shouldn't it be the most newest season of Bakugan, since we don't do it like that in Beyblade. We may have separate formats with different lists, but besides that we have to make one list with the most powerful Bakugan.

22Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:34 am

augustus1000

augustus1000

so could we make tournaments from this

my strategy
Gate cards
Twisted heat- gives a 300g boost to aquos and evolved bakugan dont get the gate bonus
plus i need a rain of shadows card cus the other bonuses are also pretty high as well
Lure of fire- the highest printed g-power changes to the highlighted bonus which is 50,
but my strategy behind that is my subterra glotronoid has 750g so i have to wait for a stronger bakugan to roll on the card(optional), i use my glotronoid ability where if your opponent is the same attribute as the highlighted bonus i automatically win.
Fire dodge- the lowest g-power wins so i use my 250g dual hydranoid
Ability cards
Glotronoid-you automatically win if your opponent is the same attribute as the highlighted bonus you win.
Double trap- play during a battle where you have a trap you can change an opponents attribute to any on your trap so use that if my opponent isnt the same attribute as the highlighted bonus.
Peek-you may look at each face down down card so i know what im up against.
Axator gear- for aquos you change your bakugans attribute to any in your used pile so its pretty useful if my 250g hydranoid dosent land on a lowest g-power card.

bakugan:
subterra glotronoid 750g
aquos balista 1020g
aquos dual hydranoid-250g
trap: subterra legionoid
battle gear: axator gear
mobile assault: subterra zoompha 200g
bakuanano- copper slingpike 30g

Last edited by RagerBlade on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)

23Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:31 am

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

Could you do no by tests with that team? Dual Hydranoid is a little weak spot. That's all I think is the problem.

24Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:26 pm

augustus1000

augustus1000

What do you mean and it isn't weakness
I use the axator gear reference card
To change it's gs to 1020

25Top Tier Teams Empty Re: Top Tier Teams Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Flambo

Flambo

I thought you could only have up to 2 support pieces. (Traps, Battle Gear, Mobile Assault, etc.) You have 3...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next