BakuWorld Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawlers can come here to talk about Bakugan all they want! Bakugan may have ended, but we want it back! Join us to support the return!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non-Support Format

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Non-Support Format Empty Non-Support Format Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:03 pm

SupremeDragon16

SupremeDragon16

Eh em,
Introducing the new format for all brawlers that will be fair for all brawlers!

Gameplay/Basic rules

Bakugan is a two player game that involves strategy and skill!
Winning condition: The bakugan with the highest g-power wins. This could be changed based on the conditions and effects from ability or gate cards. To win the game you must capture 3 gate cards.

1). Each player should have a team of at least 3 bakugan of any attribute and 6 cards. 1 green ability card,1 red ability card and one blue abilty card. There are also 3 other cards that are needed. These card are called “Gate Cards " (cards that contains metal).
You will need a gold,bronze and silver.

2). Both players should be opposite from each other.
The game starts: Both players place their gate cards on smooth flat surface on opposite ends.

A battle occurs when 2 bakugan are on the same card. Each gate card has attribute bonus which should be added to the bakugan that has the same attribute of that bonus.

Note: There maybe certain conditions or effects that must be met on gate cards

After both bakugan g-power are added players can decide to use ability cards to help support their bakugan and give turn the tables when they're in a pinch.

Used Pile
The bakugan,ability cards and gate cards that are already used are put into the “used pile". Bakugan and cards that weren't used are in an “unused pile"
Now that you know the basic rules of  bakugan let's learn about the new format!!!

Non-Support Format

There are certain parts/accessories in bakugan that are too powerful ful regular play! Here's what's banned from this format!

Banned Accessories/Support pieces

Dragonoid Collosus
Maxus pieces(Any pieces that make up Maxus Dragonoid or Maxus Helios are banned
Traps (e.g. falcon fly,Piercian,scorpion etc)
Bakunano
Battle gear (e.g. JetKor,Boomix etc)
Mechtogan
Dragonoid Destroyer

Well here's the new format! Now get brawlin!

Last edited by SupremeDragon16 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Non-Support Format Empty Re: Non-Support Format Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:26 pm

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

It sound pretty cool and a nice way to brawl, and let's hear the other Mod's opinion and then I think it should be good.

https://bakuworld.forumotion.net

3Non-Support Format Empty Re: Non-Support Format Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:38 pm

SupremeDragon16

SupremeDragon16

Alright then! Hope you guys like.

4Non-Support Format Empty Re: Non-Support Format Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:56 pm

*Robin

*Robin

This sounds pretty good! Thanks SupremeDragon16!

5Non-Support Format Empty Re: Non-Support Format Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:59 pm

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

Before we make this official can we each have some Brawls by our selves in this format and post the results so we have a good idea if it's easy and fun to play in.

Also you need to add what happens when you stand on a Gate card with two of your own Bakugan.

6Non-Support Format Empty Re: Non-Support Format Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:06 pm

*Robin

*Robin

I can borrow some bakugan from my friend and try this in my spare time. I think this would be a great format to play in, though.

7Non-Support Format Empty Re: Non-Support Format Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 pm

SupremeDragon16

SupremeDragon16

I did some battling with my friend and the results came out pretty good. It was just a normal battle with no crazy gigantic size support piece and no battle gear or bakunano!

8Non-Support Format Empty Re: Non-Support Format Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:11 pm

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

I feel this is a very good format, and easy to do, because with all the pieces there won't be enough room on the Gate Card for everything.

9Non-Support Format Empty Re: Non-Support Format Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:15 pm

SupremeDragon16

SupremeDragon16

Yes and some people might not have support pieces and extra pieces to aid them in battle so this format is good to keep everything simple like the first season of bakugan. Also if there's anything that needs to be changed or added please tell me so I can finalize it!

10Non-Support Format Empty Re: Non-Support Format Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:20 pm

DarkusMarucho

DarkusMarucho

i love it

From RagerBlade: Please emphasize your posts more, this is too short.

Last edited by RagerBlade on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SPAM)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]