BakuWorld Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawlers can come here to talk about Bakugan all they want! Bakugan may have ended, but we want it back! Join us to support the return!

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW BAKU LOVER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW BAKU LOVER Empty NEW BAKU LOVER Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:23 am

Janubaby123

Hi Guys,

Im a relatively new bakugan lover, I was hoping to make friends over this new interest of mine. If anyone has coupon codes for bakugan`s please let me know my mom only gives me $20`s a month and thats not enough to fulfil my need for my bakugan collection. So hit me up guys if you want to chat or help a fellow bakulover out. Hope to see some of you guys in person soon peaceeeeeeee out.

2NEW BAKU LOVER Empty Re: NEW BAKU LOVER Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:29 am

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

Hey JanuBaby123,

Welcome to BakuWorld. We were a growing community about four to five ago, but alas this website's interest faded away. Due to that, I unfortunately think it would be best if you were to find another more popular forum for your interest. Hope you have a bright future in the Bakugan world!

https://bakuworld.forumotion.net

3NEW BAKU LOVER Empty Re: NEW BAKU LOVER Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:36 am

Janubaby123

RagerBlade wrote:Hey JanuBaby123,

Welcome to BakuWorld. We were a growing community about four to five ago, but alas this website's interest faded away. Due to that, I unfortunately think it would be best if you were to find another more popular forum for your interest. Hope you have a bright future in the Bakugan world!

YOU SUCK REVIVE THIS ACCOUNT I LOVE BAKUGAN

4NEW BAKU LOVER Empty Re: NEW BAKU LOVER Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:38 am

RagerBlade

RagerBlade
Admin

Janubaby123 wrote:
RagerBlade wrote:Hey JanuBaby123,

YOU SUCK REVIVE THIS ACCOUNT I LOVE BAKUGAN

I wish I could. I'll make you an administrator so that if you choose, you can make this website popular. Good luck!

https://bakuworld.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum